It’s alright to ask for help as it’s better to be open about your needs rather than pretending that everything is ok all of the time. Asking for help can be hard at first, especially if you are used to being independent. However, a little help can go a long way particularly if you are having a relapse or a bad patch of symptoms.
- Aim to do 30 minutes of moderate aerobic activity, 5 times a week and strength exercises on 2 or more days a week.
- In the turn, neurotransmitter changes alter the function of immune proteins and the release of stress hormones.
- Lifetime smoking roughly doubles your risk of developing heart disease³.
- They can begin to diminish as death, disease, or illness arise, enhancing the feeling of loneliness.
- If your activity requires you to work even harder, it is called vigorous intensity activity.
Serotonin talks about eating, sleeping, … Read More